- Buy Cannabis Topicals Online UK
- Buy Prefilled Vape Pen Oil Cartridges UK
- Cannabis Concentrates Online UK
- marijuana edibles Online UK
- Marijuana Hash Online UK
- Marijuana pre rolled joints UK
- Marijuana Strains Online UK
- moon rocks for sale Online UK
- THC cannabis Oil online UK
- THC Phoenix Tears Online UK
- Buy Cannabis Topicals Online UK 99 products
- Buy Prefilled Vape Pen Oil Cartridges UK 113113 products
- Cannabis Concentrates Online UK 6363 products
- marijuana edibles Online UK 77 products
- Marijuana Hash Online UK 4040 products
- Marijuana pre rolled joints UK 3535 products
- Marijuana Strains Online UK 202202 products
- moon rocks for sale Online UK 1010 products
- THC cannabis Oil online UK 1414 products
- THC Phoenix Tears Online UK 44 products
420 skunkuk Dispensary
Customer Help: Johnson
How to Pay with Bitcoin
How to Pay with Bitcoin
Now you can buy medical cannabis with bitcoins.
Get a wallet
First you’ll need a bitcoin wallet – an app that lets you receive, hold, and spend bitcoin.
It is important that you use a true bitcoin wallet app that automatically calculates sufficient miner fees. These fees help to ensure timely confirmation for your transaction on the Bitcoin network.
We recommend the open source BitPay bitcoin wallet app. It’s a great option for paying BitPay invoices because it dynamically calculates sufficient miner fees. It also supports major advances in bitcoin security and ease of use.
To learn more about bitcoin wallets, check out our Bitcoin Wallet Comparison, where we keep an updated list of options.
Buy some bitcoin
Once you’ve set up your wallet app, you’ll need to buy some bitcoin.
Bitcoin exchanges are available all over the world, allowing users to convert any currency into and out of bitcoin. Every country and region is different, so you’ll want to do some research before choosing an exchange.
Make a payment
Making a bitcoin payment is fast, convenient, and extremely secure.
To make a payment, you won’t need to enter any sensitive card information. Instead, you’ll simply send the payment from your wallet app using one of three methods:
Scan the QR Code
If your wallet is on a different mobile device, you can scan this code to open the payment in your wallet. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.
Open in Wallet
If your wallet is on the device you’re using to view the invoice, you can open the payment in your wallet by tapping here. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.
Send the Payment Manually
If you’re using an older wallet, or a wallet which doesn’t support the other methods, you can also send the payment manually. Carefully copy the address and exact bitcoin amount from the invoice to your wallet, and send the payment manually.
Watch our guide below to learn how to get started with bitcoin payments to BitPay merchants.
Refunds & Order Troubleshooting
BitPay provides tools and reporting for merchants to view successful payments and manage their own refunds in bitcoin. If you would like a refund or need help in getting your order for a successful payment, please contact the merchant directly. They can initiate the refund process or help you get your purchase.
Remember that you will need to provide your BitPay invoice URL or your order ID for the merchant to assist you. Merchant refund policies differ, so please contact the merchant to discuss refund options.